Sign in to follow this  
Ed

Re Error message

G'day all,This in regards to the error message I was getting, see posting 16th of June. Well, first of all many thks to all you good guys with your inputs, advices etc, really appreciated.The bottom line, tried hard, even dis-abled, deleted relevant sceneries, no dice. Still too many vertices.Got mad and booted the lot out and re-installed Fly2, including all that was needed to patch or update this Sim.I am now systematicly adding all the "eye-candy" back again and doing test flights after each one.I am now about 3/4 done and glad to say, everything is looookin' goood!So all you guys, thanks again. All the diff inputs I received have definately enriches my know-how a tiny bit.For those of you, working hard to make flightsimming for all of us so enjoyable, keep up the good work.Havve good one, cheersMarco1

If you happen to find the file that was giving you the problem, please let us know which one it was.Thanks,Ed

G'day Ed,Sorry mate, I am afraid I can't tell anyone what was wrong or why I got those "too many vertices" errors. As per my posting June 21, those errors only decked me flying in a particular area. I DL sceneries from "European Sceneries" site in particular the Netherlands. They were Rotterdam(area), tmhrd(airport), tmhle (airport). Nothing on Amsterdam airport and yet when flying either from ehrd or ehle to Schiphol(Amsterdam) eham just about b4 calling aproach cntrl, the error popped up and decked me back to my desktop.I also DL a few US airports thru USA regional Airports, but all ran smooth when flying to or from those airports. Wonderful! Thanks all you guys.Have tweaked ini files, disabled above mentioned sceneries, NO dice.So got rid of the lot and started from scratch.I have got almost all back up again and guess what, she is running like a river downhill.I am now running with a render.ini for my Videocard(Asus GF2 MX400 with 64MB and updated drvr, FSAA 2x, DX8 tl, and just about everything full blast except shadows on plane only and 10x comp a/cSo as you see, can't realy tell what caused those errors. But as they say, "that's computers for ye"Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier, been off line a bit while putting a PC together for a mate.catch ye later some time,CheersMarco

Hi Marco,Thanks for the update. The main thing is you got it working without the error message.Fly high,Ed