Sign in to follow this  

Fly!2 KATL Screenshots

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey FLY'ers,You guys are going to love Jim's new KATL. It is even better than his earlier version. As good as these screen shots are, they don't do it justice. It is beautiful! Frame rates are very good... even with a lot of models. Jim is pretty strict when it comes to accuracy! You can beleive me, it is very accurate! Thanks to Jim for wanting it to be great and not just "good"!Thanks for letting me be a tester, Jim. I can't wait for the final product!I hope evryone will have a great 4th of July weekend. Please be safe. Don't drink and drive! Remember to be thankful to God for our nation.Earl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

Oh yes,As soon as Jim sent it, I loaded it up and......... Its KATL heaveneven with my 16 meg video card (upgrading soon) the frames worked very well. The only trouble was when I put on the "big momas", the frames dropped but thats normal for my vid card anyway. Thanks Jim its a goodn.Sorry my pictures are rubbish but I was having such fun flying around the airport. ;)Steve