Sign in to follow this  

C4TO???

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK ON INSTALLING THIS ADDONBUT IT SEEMS I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG!!!AFTER PRESSING LEFT ALT-F12,THEN PRESSING LEFT ALT-F10 NOTHING HAPPENS ANY SUGGESTIONS ALSO LET ME KNOW HOW THE FOLDER IF ANY SHOULD BE UN THE FLY II ROOT FOLDER THANKS FOR YOUR HELP JEFF AKINS:-(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Why are you pressing ALT-F10? If you read the installation instructions contained in the ZIP, you should get it working fine. You need to install to the directories specified in the ZIP file. Key things:1 - You must have FlyScripts installed (can be downloaded from AVSIM library2 - You must file a flight plan (using Fly!2 flight planner)3 - After initializing FlyScripts using ALT-F12, use the ALT-A and ALT-C keys (as noted in the instructions) to begin.READ THE MANUAL. Its very straight forward in my opinion.-DK----David KohlFly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

PRESSING LEFT ALT F10 GIVES YOU A BOXTHAT LETS YOU KNOW THAT IT IS LOADED:~P

Jeff,As Dave states, you must file a flight plan. A mistake that some people make is to misspell the Flyscripts! directory - be sure it is created in the root directory of Fly! II and that the "!" is included.Mattering on your path for Fly! II, it would look something like this: ..Terminal RealityFly! IIFlyscripts!Also - check the C4TO files that you have placed in the Flyscripts! directory - they should not be upper case, but all lower case: atccfg.fsc, etc.

Thanks randell,That was the answer i was looking for GOOD JOB(!!!!!!!)THE !!!!!!! IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR I HAVE THE WHOLE README FILE AND DID NOT SEE THAT (!!!!) :() JEFF AKINS:-yellow1