Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

C4TO Problem After Video Card Upgrade??

This is wierd!! I upgraded to a new video card. Everything is working a lot better. But, c4to now vectors me WAY tooo slow. By the time he gives me my last vector for final, I am pointing way off to the side. Is my system now running too fast? Has anyone ever seen anything like this??? Thanks for any help.PS - WOW, I didn't know what I was missing with that old vid card...Slapped in a Geforce4ti 4200 with 64mb. Man what a difference!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am shocked at the difference. It's really cool on take off. You feel like you are going faster down the runway. I guess those fps really help this effect.Anyway, I found in the docs a way to have the vectors for final extended. I may try that tonight.

Interesting. I guess that you can try tweaking the config file and see what happens. FYI - I have updated video cards four times and have never experienced any changes or problems with C4TO.I am now running a GF4 TI4600.

I wanted that card....just didn't want to part with the cash!

I fixed the problem....It was operator error. After playing around with it a while I think I must have hit the D key to increase the distance compression....stupid me...sorry, but thanks for the help.

No problem - things like that happen to all of us. That's one of the reasons this forum is so great - glad to hear you're operational.