Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

FLY2/TM2 NJ Uncontrolled Airports

I've created Terramodels for most of NJ's uncontrolled airports and a few controlled airports. Airports completed in this package are:Sussex FWNBlairstown 1N7Andover 12NLinden LDJSomerset SMQSolberg N51Kupper 47NPrinceton 39NOld Bridge 3N6Trenton TTNRobbinsville N87Allaire BLMLakewood N12McGuire AFB KWRILakehurst NAEC KNELMt Holly VAYFlying W N14Red Lion N73Miller MJXCamden Co 19NCross Keys 17NHammondton N81Atlantic City ACYAtlantic City AIYMillville MIVWoodbine 1N4Cape May WWDEnjoy!

Guest nycflyer

Jim,A great addition. Sorry I didn't get back to you on the version you sent me. I was trying to get Boston finished up.Have you ever been to Flying W? Have you seen the pool?-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Scott,Thanks. I have been to Flying W but it was alot of years back and the pool did not look as good as it does now. ;) I was looking at a professional flight school that had since moved to Florida.In FLY2, I actually did a trip starting from Sussex zig-zagging all the way down to Cape May Co. Took two days but it was fun.In real life, my favorite airport is Andover Aeroflex. A short field that is a challenge, mentally more than physically. Nothing Beats Warwick though.Regards,

Guest Henri W

Jim,Thanks so much for this tremendous effort. This part of the US, which I TerraScened in the past, is becoming better and better to fly in all the time. Your work is highly appreciated.Cheers,Henri