Sign in to follow this  

64x64 textures

OK, this is not super urgent, but I had this problem at least twice and I would like to be sure what's causing it.What happened is this - I started Fly! II and before it was fully loaded I got an error (can't reproduce it now, so I don't remember the EXACT sentence) saying something like "no 64x64 8888 textures allocated in render.ini". And I look up render.ini, and of course both maxTextures64 and maxTextures64_565 are there. Nothing wrong with that.I suspect the memory ran out somehow. Anyway, the error is quite odd and misleading. Has anyone seen this one before? Thanks. :)BTW the Fly! II multiplayer is back up and I AM going to send out info about my planned event again, if nothing severe happens. I need to find the time though... Busy with school. :D:-rotorDave :)

No, I mean 64x64, but that was quite interesting... My 64 and 64_565 values are both set to 16 anyway.Dave