Sign in to follow this  

IcelandAir Request For Pete

Hi Pete,Remember when you said you couldn't do the new IcelandAir livery for the 747-500 because of the rudder problem? Well, now that you've started painting 757s, do you think you could whip up a 757 IcelandAir with the new livery? I would be eternally grateful! :-)Cheers, Tony

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Pete,Right. I'm looking for the new blue/gold livery. Can you do it for the PMDG 757-200? The 757-200 is Icelandair's flagship aircraft replacing the 737-400s, all which have now been retired. Icelandair's newest aircraft is a 757-300 (delivered in March of this year) which seats 40 more people than their 757-200s. And the only 737 they have left is a 737-300F. Thanks again! :-)Cheers, Tony

Blast! When I said that you couldn't "do the new IcelandAir livery for the 747-500", I meant to say you couldn't "do the new IcelandAir livery for the 737-500".

I remember seeing the IcelandAir on PMDG's 757. It was either PMDG's livery or Grant's, I don't remember who's. If/when I get a reworked 757, and if the IcelandAir is not forthcoming from either PMDG or Grant, then I'll be more than happy to do you for you. In the mean time I can still do a 737-500?Pete