Sign in to follow this  

Repaint finished How do you like it?

Hello all, Here is my version of the 735 in the Swiss colors (I know that swiss doesn't own 737 but that's what got closer to there airbuses...)Hope you like it.If you have any comments, or think that something is missing, say so, because I won't pod till I get that little image icon that I never put in my other repaints...cheers

Ouppss, Working on the engine decals right now...Cheers

Good job! I see you figured out that rudder texture.What's next?Pete

Hmmm, well, for the moment I don't know, I thinking about giving another shot at terrascening Geneva, but I don't have any repaints in my waiting list... Malbeuf, do you have a special request???If so, just shoot and I may give a shot at it... All I have to do is pod up my 737 and get that Icon right and it's off to the libraryCheers

Nice job! :)I see you managed the tail at last. I had some trouble with that as well when I did my repaint. Then I tried doing some simple maneuvers to "scale it down". And scary enough, it worked at the first try. :DCiaoDave :)

Well it out to the library... That tail was annoying, but I got it right quick enough...cheers