Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

CabinCalls 3.0 uploaded to library

Guest Henri W

Hi everybody,This is to let you know that I have just uploaded a new version of CabinCalls to the library. Expect to find it there sometime on Monday.I would like to thank Hans Hartvelt and Tom Eklund for betatesting my script and for giving useful suggestions for improvement.Changes with respect to previous version (2.2):1. Some calls are now triggered by a keystroke rather than automatically. This gives the pilot better control about when he/she wants to hear the associated checklists or announcements. Many calls still occur automatically. Key strokes: Alt-F5 (starting engines call), Alt-F6 (before take-off checklist), Alt-F7 (cruise level announcement), Alt-F8 (gate arrival announcement) 2. Additional calls for landing gear (up or down and locked) and flap status (up, 1, 2, 5, 10, TO, ...). 3. More planes will be recognized. (Now: Hawker 800XP, HS125, C29-A, Peregrine, Learjet 35, EMB-120, Pilatus PC-12, Socata TBM 700, Kingair B200, Beech 1900D, B727-200, B737-200, B737-500, B747-SP, B747-300, B757-200, B767-200, B767-300, B777-200, MD-82, MD-83, DC9)4. New checklists and announcements have been added for different planes. The TBM 700 certainly got a special treatment.5. Checklists/announcements for all planes have been modified and sound files have been improved (static noise largely removed). 6. There now is a difference depending on the number of engines. 7. The problem of the repeating 10,000 feet message when leveling of at this altitude has been solved. 8. More robust and flexible script. I hope you will enjoy the script.Best regards,Henri

It's because of dedicated efforts like yours that this series is still very much alive and enjoyed by so many.Looking forward to downloading this little gem.

You really did a terrific job Henri!!!! FLying wouldn't be as fun without your great scripts...Thank you for your dedicationcheers

Guest Henri W

Thanks a lot, guys. I just saw that the package is already in the library! Incredible.Have fun.Henri

Hi HenriCertainly a major work to enhence the sensation of flying.A big thank youJean

That's really, really great, Henri. Thanks for all this work !Yves

Hi Henri:I'd like to add my two cents! I agree with all of the people who responded.IT IS BECAUSE OF DEDICATED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND SO MANY OTHERS, THAT FLY!II WILL CONTINUE ON!!!Thank you for your many contributions to the Fly!II community!!!Curtis

Hello Henri,I don't thing one more "THANK YOU ! " will hurt ...your work is very much appreciated and enjoyed ...it certainly has added to my "experience" in Fly II ...I have used your program since day 1 !Thanks for all of your time and efforts !A.S.

Guest Henri W

Hi everybody,Thank you very much for all of your kind words. My biggest joy is that you enjoy the program and that I could give something back to this community that gave so much to me.Thanks,Henri