Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_

Fly!2K and Sky!

Lost my HD - my Fly!2 is gone until a fix is performed:-(I borrowed a HD and needed my Fly! fix so I got out my Fly!2K CDs. Everything is working fine - in fact I downloaded the Staggerwing which I'd practically forgotten about , but, I digress - when I installed Sky!, the installation from the CD seems fine; but, the Mares option is the only one that works - all other options come up with an error dialog and Fly!2K doesn't start.Anyone have any ideas here?ThanksBen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ben,I don't know what the problem could be, but you might want to download Sky!SE and the Sky!SE patch from the file library. There were some updates for Sky! that improved on the original.Also, there are a number of great custom skies you can add.

Thanks for your reply Randall. I had decided on that course myself a bit earlier and found the downloaded Sky!SE to work perfectly.I couldn't help looking on the AVSIM library at all the wonderful Fly! addons - I think I might just have to get that Ovation2 again :-), then there's the Citabria, and I wonder if I should get some scenery while I'm there :-)Ben