Sign in to follow this  

Additional Map Packs

Hi, everyone.Please can anyone tell me if the Fly!2 map packs are available todownload from anywhere other than Fileplanet.com?I can't find them here on Avsim or any of the other links and I object to being virtually forced into paying a subscription to Fileplanet to be allowed the privilege of getting them from there.Maybe they bought out the rights or something? :((Regards, Ravenswing.

Hi Ravenswing, I did a search using maps as the search word, set the AVSIM Library to search Fly II, and a bit down, I saw mappack01.zip, et. al; so they are available. Most are in the Fly II Navigation section, so you could set your search to that directory only.Cheers,Ken WoodCNN International Weather :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Hi, Ken....and thanks! You're right, of course.Thought I'd been through the nav library last night,but I looked in FLY! instead of Fly!2 further down the list....DUH!! Must be old age creeping on! :()Best wishes, Ravenswing.