Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

Whats your thought on this?

Guest dajackman

I have an idea for our multiplayer problems and would like the crews thoughts. If someone here (I may be able to) could set up a dedicated Roger Wilco server, then we could connect to the vatsim network for multiplayer. This would give us multiplayer and our own voice traffic. Does anyone know if vatsim would have any problems with this? We of course would have to follow Vatsim's rules, but we could at least fly together. I guess we would have to fly in areas that are not covered under any controllers. Just a few random thoughts. Please let me know what ya think.I really miss the multiplayer. Having to reconnect to Tri's server every 10 minutes is not acceptable. I also find myself not using Fly as much lately because of this problem.

This would be wonderful. I too have been thinking about this for a while now, but I wouldnt have a clue on how to go about it.Hope you and a few others can sort it out for us all.Steve Brown "The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Guest WilliamD

Frankly, I don't like to fly in Vatsim or any of those established environments for the same reason that I don't want to fly in real life. They are much too intimidating, and I prefer to keep if fun. What would be nice is if we could get Hyperlobby to support Fly!2. I know that they are working on support for several new sims right now.And yes, a dedicated RW or Teamspeak server would be wonderful. My World War II Online squad uses Teamspeak, and it works splendidly.

I`m with you on this. On-line flying was my favorite aspect of FlyI. When Squawkbox 3 comes out im joining but would also favor a server where we could fly and be our own ATC. Unfortunately I don`t know how to go about this.Qdog

Qdog-???Squawkbox v3.02 for Fly! II has been out for quite awhile now...Cheers,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg