Sign in to follow this  

Hawker fuel gauges w/ new patch

I am experiencing a problem with the 4 Hawker fuel gauge pointers (2-qty, 2-flow)and the flap position pointer after the new patch. The pointers are too big and "float" above the panel in the wrong positions. Could someone else check and see if its just me?

G'day CK??,Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings mate but everythings fine on my machine also patched to 2.5.240.Hope you find out whats causing your problem.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Hello CKI can get the same results you have if I set default aircraft in "Quickflight" to PMDG 757 aircraft, exit, then start Fly and change aircraft in the "Aircraft" drop down menu to Peregrine (Hawker), 4 floating fuel gauge indicators and flap indicator. A more subtle problem occurs with the PMDG 757 flap indicator if you set the default aircraft in Quickflight to Peregrine, exit, then start Fly and change aircraft to PMDG 757...the indicator will rotate at the 250K marking instead of in the center of the gauge. This problem occured before and after latest patch. For me, the PMDG 757 is the only non-TRI aircraft that affects TRI and other add-on aircraft, including PMDG 777.My workaround is to decide if I'm going to fly 757, in which case I start fly, set quickstart default to 757, exit then restart Fly. All other times I leave default to any original TRI aircraft.Hope this helps,Robert