Sign in to follow this  

To the wonderful FLY! community!!!

HiThre are 7 hours and 30 minutes till 2003 and I would like to take some time to wish everyone a very happy new year. This year has been pretty hard for the Fly community in terms of Mr Harveys' medical problems and the end of the FLY series. Personaly for me this ahs been the worst year of my life but i'm not gonna bore you with the deetails...some of you know why it has been a horrible year. Now I'm gonna try to put this year behind me now and try to move on, hopefully 2003 will be better for me. I would also like to say that you guys are a great bunch especialy when I was going through horrible times..even though i'm still going through a horrible time I am doing better but you guys did give me a lot of encouragement and advice. Mr Harvey especialy has always been an inspiration to me. I just wanted to say that for a while now and this seemed like the appropriate time...so if anyone else wants to get something off their back, confess omething or just talk about something they held back on, do it now. May you all have a very very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Mike

G'day Mike, Good to see your post Mike.A very happy New Year to you also mate. All the best for 2003Cheers from down under, Roger @YSSY

Only 58 minutes to go here (EST).Cheers dude, all the best for 03.MAY I BE DEBT-FREE IN 2003!!!!(Almost there!) :-hah