Sign in to follow this  

How to Get Back Up to Speed with Fly

Fly users:Looks like due to buying, selling, trading PCs I have lost my FLY programs completely. I'd like to know how to get back up to speed as quick as possible now. Originally I was a BETA tester. I should have the two original FLY II CDs sent out to the beta testers. I have just downloaded the upgrades, now, who can tell me if I can use he BETA CDs to get back up to speed. I never did buy the commerical product. And I want to find out how to get my Boeing 737 from the Netherlands, and my PMDG 777 back on line too. I am sure they must be totally gone.In fact I want my Citabrias, and a lot of others back as well if I can figure this all out.ThanksLowell WileyAeromachinespcpals@qx.net

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

G'day Lowell,Welcome backMate I've held back as I'm not a beta tester and don't have a copy of the beta Fly! II but if I were you I would just treat it as a normal release copy and carry on from there.See the anchored post at the top of the forum "first time fly!ers - pleases read" to find out the patching process to get you up to date.Don't forget to add the final patch 2.50.240.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

If I remember rightly Randall has been using his beta disks for quite some time with no problems to compare with the bought copy.Im sure he said that in a rescent post.Sorry Randall if I have got this wrong ;-) *:-*