Sign in to follow this  
flyfisher

New Mini Panels! Flyhawk and Hawker panels added!

Guest JeffB

I've added new minipanels for the Flyhawk and Hawker! In addition, I've added autopilot activation from the Flyhawk and Hawker minipanels as well.I've just uploaded this file, so it may be just a little more time before they are available.BTW, the first two screen shots were taken using Chris Wallaces jpeg DLL. It works GREAT!Here are some shots:

Guest GOODY

Jeff:Where did you find a HAWKER for FLY!II?Please adviseThank youGoodyGoody@cableone.net

Thankyou very much, Im downloading as we talk.....OK type *:-*

JeffGreat new mini-panels. I was just wondering about a couple of things.1. Can the mini-panel for the Hawker be lowered closer to the bottom of the screen like the other two?2. Also noticed that for some reason, if you turn your air conditioning knob on top panel to auto position then use the mini-panel and come back to normal panels, it resets the air conditioning knob to default (cool).Both are very minor issues that I can live with, just curious.Goody,Grant Millikan also did another re-paint, Rega Swiss Air Ambulance, filename: RSAAH8.zip in Fly! IIAircraft category. In addition, FSterminal.net has a Deer Jet Raytheon Hawker 800XP for Fly! II, filename: FSTHAWKDJ.zip. IMO the referenced file by Jeff is the best one as far as colors.Highest Regards Jeff,Robert

Guest JeffB

Robert,Great Screen Shots!Yes, I can lower the Hawker minipanel as the others are. I'm not sure about the air conditioning knob, but I'll look into it.Thanks for the kind words,Jeff

Jeff,Thanks very much, a great little add-on.One thing I noticed was that if one looks out of the right cockpit window and then back out of the front windscreen, the space below the minipanel shows a shimmering view of part of the right door and not the scenery. Pressing ctrl-I twice corrects it. I didn't look to see if a similar problem occurs with other cockpit views.Flyfisher :-wave

Guest JeffB

Flyfisher,Thanks for the info. Can you tell me which panel you're using? Also, what screen setting are you using, 1024 x 768, etc.?I'll take a look at this.Take care,Jeff

Jeff,Am using the Flyhawk minipanel with a screen setting of1024X768. Win XP Nvidia Ge Force 4 440 ToGo Dell Inspiron 8200 The problem does occur with the other views out of the cockpit but in all cases only if I press shift-home keys to return to the forward view again.If I use the hat switch to get back there is no problem.(Sidewinder Precision Pro ).Flyfisher :-wave

Guest JeffB

Flyfisher,Thanks for the info. I found the problem but will need a little more time to completely debug. The problem appears with the Hawker too.Take care,Jeff

Jeff,Best of luck.It seems strange that the minipanel facility which was in Fly wasn't included in Fly2.It may not be realistic but it's a great way of seeing the scenery.Flyfisher:-wave