Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Where have all the pages gone??

Guest Colins2

Hi All,I don't seem to have any other pages, just page 1.It only happens in the main forum here, the developers forum is normal.Anyone else got the same problem?Colin

Colins, Not sure if your aware of the system changes that were made in the wee hours this morning at Avsim. I think they may have lost some info during the attempted system upgrade. It looks like they lost the posts between the months of Aug-02 - Dec-02.Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Here's the official post explaining it. " Win Some, Lose SomePosted: Sunday, January 5, 2003 - 18:13As many of you know, we attempted to bring online the new forum system this morning. Once we did and put it under load, we found that it was not ready for "prime-time" as they say. There were some serious system issues that would not allow us to keep it online. Therefore, we have reverted back to the tried and true forum system that we all know and love. Thanks for your patience and understanding for those that went through that excruiating experience this morning with us. The good news is that we did do some tweaking of the library and did some file management (unseen for the most part) that do improve the system performance of the FTP server. "TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP

G'day Collin,Sorry mate I didn't see your post before I started the other thread.I think we all have the same problems.After reading your post I'm starting to fear for the fate of the old threads.Cheers,Roger @YSSY