Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Here we go again......

G'day all,Well the attempt to introduce the new forum format failed.With the re-establishing of the present system I no longer am able to see page 2 and subsequent pages of the forum. Is it me or has something gone amiss.Edit: Sorry everyone. This post just created Page2. *:-*Hopefully the old pages are archieved.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Hello Roger,Not sure what's going on...1st sign-on I only had page 1 and Archives, 2nd sign-on shows pages 1 & 2 and Archives. Next sign-on, who knows? :-eek Robert

G'day Robert,Mate when the new format was instigated it seems that there were problems so the old format was reinstated. Apparently this reset the forum and evidently that started us fresh one page 1, albeit a full page 1. This thread started page 2.I just hope that the other pages have been either backed up or made it to the archieves. There is a mine of informaion stored on the forum. I'm sure the techno guys at Avsim will have everything working fine in no time flat. Cheers,Roger @YSSY