Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

ROTW TBM700 Socata Problem WIN version

Hi folks,I am patched up to the latest 240-250 and everything works great for me. I have just one small problem with the Socata. I thought surely I'm not the only one so I haven't posted before now but unless I missed it somehow, no one else has posted this problem....The back up HSI guage is inop. It is frozen over to one side... not always the same side. This is a small inconvenience I can certainly live with but was just curious if it can be fixed.Anyone have any suggestions?Thanks,Earl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

G'day Earl, Just checked mate and it works real goodMate you wouldn't have a red warning flag showing on the instrument by any chance.?? :-)Have you switched the gyro's on on the overhead panel?Cheers,Roger @YSSY

G'Day Roger,I'm embarrassed to say you were correct! I didn't have the gyros switched on. That should have been the first thing I checked! Sorry.Thanks Roger!Earl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

G'day Earl, >I'm embarrassed to say you were correct! I didn't have the >gyros switched on. That should have been the first thing I >checked! Sorry. Ah "finger problem". Wish I had a dollar for every time that has occurred with me (in real life). I'd have enough money to buy the Fly!II franchise. :-) Cheers, Roger @YSSY