Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Gentex Pod

Anyone, PLEASEAm unable to open FLY!II because it cannot open "Gentex.pod"I am not too bright but I cannot find this anywhere on my computer.Has anyone got any suggestions?Will appreciate any help.GoodyGoody@cableone.net

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The gentex.pod should be in the FlyII/System directory. If you don't have let me know and I will send it to you.

Goody,The Gentex.pod is part of your original Fly!II installation - the program cannot run without it. It is located in your System folder.If the file is in the System folder but Fly!II will still not start, then it is corrupted - you will have to reinstall the Fly!II program. If it is gone, you either moved it (accidentally dragged it to another folder) or deleted it. I would first run a search for the file in Windows and see if it can find it - if the file was accidentally moved, simply move it back to the Fly! IISystem folder and you'll be in business. If it is nowhere to be found, then it has been deleted and you will have to reinstall Fly! II. (Unless you backed up Fly!II and can restore the file that way).The file is too large to send via e-mail and cannot be posted online as it is part of the regular program.