Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Which one to get?

Just curious...which one is the one to get? Fly2 or Fly2K?ThanksJoe

IMHO, Fly2 is far superior to Fly2K. If nothing else, it doesn't have the stupid "10 mile radious obnoxious cylindrical fog"!John/madmax

Ok, thanks John. Just what I wanted to hear (after spending the last 12 hours downloading stuff for Fly2...ugh 56K). Hopefully that's the version that the computer store had (can't remember). Thanks again for your replyJoe

Joe,I would agree that Fly!II is the more advanced sim with new aircraft, sceneries, and utilities coming out every day. Be sure to follow the First Time Fly!ers and Fly!! FAQ posts at the top of the general forum page - just about everything you need to do as far as installation, patching, and initial adjustment are in these posts. Be sure to follow the procedures to the letter so that you have no problems.In some ways Fly!2K, built on older technology, is the more complete sim, but it is no match for Fly!II in the areas of scenery creation, image resolution and new systems for aircraft such as PMDG's B757. I keep both versions on my computer and fly both, though I spend most of my time these days with Fly!II.

Randall Rocke