Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Attn: Geofa - Small problem with Deb update

Geof,I noticed the panel.cfg file included in the update is configured to use the Reality XP flight line avionics. So, for those using the standard panel, this kills the Nav1/Com1 and XPDR gauges.Also, I found a solution to the autopilot problem I was having. Though not caused by your aircraft, adding the following line to the Autopilot section of the aircraft.cfg file fixes the problem while still allowing the autopilot to functuion as intended:use_no_default_pitch=1This may help those who are having the same problem and shouldn't effect others in any way.Clyde

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Also, I found a solution to the autopilot problem I was >having. Though not caused by your aircraft, adding the >following line to the Autopilot section of the aircraft.cfg >file fixes the problem while still allowing the autopilot to >functuion as intended: >>use_no_default_pitch=1 >>This may help those who are having the same problem and >shouldn't effect others in any way. >>Clyde Thanks Clyde. Adding that line to the autopilot section of the aircraft.cfg file solved my problem with the trim. As soon as I engaged the heading hold, the trim wheel went its own way, despite what I tried. Now that is solved and the trim works perfect.Another "problem" however. When running the engine stationary on gound, the RPM needle creeps nevertheless to 2500 RPM or more, but the engine is still running stationary. So not a real problem, more an optical issue.http://httpd.chello.nl/~j-kusters/logo.gif [link:Ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Tradewind/"]Visit TCA TradeWind ]Jozef[/font