Sign in to follow this  
MELKOR

Scenery Question

I'm sure this question has been asked in the past, but I haven't found a thread that answers it.Queen Beatrix Airport in Aruba (TNCA) has 1/2 of its runway in the ocean... I'd like to adjust the scenery such that this is not the case. I have Ground Type Transform 1.1, so I have at least been able to change the type of the ground so that I don't sink on takeoff =)However, it's disconcerting to be speeding down the runway, and see water on both sides! =)What are my options? I've looked into TerraScene 2.1, but it only seems to support terrain in the USA (obviously this excludes Aruba!)Thanks!- Bill Ruppel, aka MELKORRest in peace, Richard Harvey

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bill:The solution is Colin's TerraShape. Head over to the Fly! Developer's forum where you will find a lot of recent posts about TerraShape. You will also need a CAD editor. If you don't already have one, I suggest that you download IMSI's TurboCAD LE (Learning Edition).Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Alejandro,Thank you for the tips! I'll look into this when I get home tonight.- Bill