Sign in to follow this  

America West Nevada Repaint

Guest chezz

As usual excellent job Pete. I have the Cebu Pacific livery made by Vin of PMDG (day texture only),I hve a request, is it possible that you also make a night texture livery in your spare time? Thanks for all the re-paints.chrisphilippines

Pete,As always, your work is spectacular!You may or may not be aware of this, but America West Virtual Airlines was recently asked to cease using all AWE corporate logos on their site, which means we're changing our name and creating new graphics to support the new "fictitious" aspect of our VA. No change in operations...we'll still be the most realistically operated VA out there, but no more ties to a real world airline. With the understanding that you've got other projects in the queue, would you be interested in working on some liveries for the PMDG 757 in the new MidContinent colors, and possibly creating a freelance "theme scheme" or two?

Kurt,If you have any ideas for liveries let me know. I'll see if I can come up with something that looks good.Pete

Pete,Here's a rough look at one of our MSFS liveries...registration numbers would be between N400MC and N499MC. As yet no numbers have been assigned for "Theme Scheme" planes, so I'll have to get those to you.Theme ideas include a "Liberty Bell" livery, in honor of our new hub at KPHL, and a "Desert Storm" livery along the lines of the Union Pacific "Desert Storm" locomotive honoring our military veterans.Thanks!!!!