Sign in to follow this  

cTO4 V3.1

Guest jjlobo

I've just installed Cto4 V3.1. I love this program since the previous version. After 3.1 was installed I started receiving two responses to each request. The two instructions starts with a very small delay and it is impossible to understand the instruction. Does it have something with installation problem?Can somebody help me on this?___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

Guest jjlobo

Thanks for the replay. Yes, have unistalled previous version and have disabled ATC. I found out what was going on late yesterday. I have pressed Alt+F12 twice and cTo4 loaded also twice and executed twice for each call. I think this is a bug.But now using it I found another problem. Departing from Pirassununga, SBYS to Marte, SBMT (I've made this flight so many times using previous version of cTO4) I wasn't able to contact Departure.Each time I tried I received a message to turn Com1 to 0.00 and it isimpossible in Kodiac (I think in any other FlyII plane also) and cTo4 didn't allow me to proceed with the IFR flight. Last successful change was to Tower.Pirassununga only have Approach listed in the frequencies for the airport and I was not able to contact it even changing freq. manually. But it worked on cTO4 V2 before. Should this be a bug on 3.1?Can you help me on that.Thanks___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

I have same problems from LIRF and LIRP Italy airports. Roberto Vigetti

Guest pilotsim7828

I have a Problem with C4TO3.1 I think the GWPS script is giving me the wierdest warning in the cockpit, Sounds like a horn going offAlso atc does not respond with Alt A & Alt C, Also Alt R.Is there something i did wrong on installation. Before i could install the old version by memory, Not this one! Jeff Akinsjaakins@charter.net

Hi Jeff,Not sure, but there are a couple of things to look for. Make sure that the ATCSOUND.POD, ATCEXTRA.POD, RRVOICE.POD, and DNVOICE.POD files are in the TAXIWAYS (note the PLURAL) folder. Also, make sure that you have the LGBE.WIN file in the UITEMPLATES folder. Without the correct placement of the LGBE.WIN file, you won't be able to start a new ATC situation. And without the POD files in the TAXIWAYS folder, you won't get any sound at all. Hope this helps.Cheers, Tony