Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Some Recent Shots

First three are over Los Angeles and then on the ground at KSMO (with METAR). Last two are over northern Vermont, just south of Stow.Thought they just looked great and wanted to share.-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v41.09, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Guest spenik

Indeed! I love the water in pic.1 and the light play on the ountains in pic.3. What water are you using? And if I am not mistaken, those cluds arn't default either. If not, do get "blue" clouds when you seivell the camar to the front of your plane? I tried a different sky.ini but the clouds were "blue" and the sky it's self was overly much blue. What are you using? Maybee I should just try to emulate some one who allready has it down? :-)

Water is "VFR Ocean"Clouds are Jure's "Big Mammas"Sky.... that one I'm not sure of, but I've attached my Skies.ini file. Its someone else's - I did not create it, but I can no longer recall whom.The key to beautiful clouds, by the way, is METAR. Download it from NOAA and see what you get. Sometimes you get really great stuff.Glad you enjoyed.-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v41.09, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.