Sign in to follow this  

Flight Planner Default location

In Flight Planner, it always feaults to New York state. I want it to defaut ro All States for United States.How can I change this?

It will default to where you last used it. Simply change to All States, and search for your desired airport. Teleport to that airport. It will now give you that choice the next time you use it.

Randall Rocke

Guest tonyc

go into the fly.ini file and change the two lines where you currently find Ny state to these other settings. Here's how I have it. Now these setting will remain so long as you don't manually change it whithin Fly2. You can keep these settings and use the search field to get you to your airport of choice.defaultSearchCountry=ALL COUNTRIESdefaultSearchState=NO STATEStony

Thnaks, I changed thr fly.ini file. Works great.