Sign in to follow this  
flyfisher

Paul Brooks's Leeds-Bradford Lighthouse error

Have tried to install Leeds-Bradford scenery.On rendering with TS2 got this error message:Unknown model extension ( lighthousen.SMF 783 U * nom)File: model mgr.cpp line 194The * after 783 U is actually a character, a square.I have previously installed the B'Ham scenery with no trouble.the lighthouse and lighthousen files are in the appropriate folders in Fly.Can anyone help with this problem. If I try to fly now from B'Ham to EGCC the computer crashes with the lighthouse error message.thanks,:-zhelp

Guest Paul Brooks

Hi flyfisher,There are no models in my scenery, I suspect it is something to do with Steve Browns EGGP airport scenery.Have you renedered the Leeds Bradford pod successfully?Have you got the EGCC pod because if not you will have problems, but not with .smf files but with the two scenery areas relying on each other.Perhaps you could try removing the EGGP airport scenery and see what happens.Sorry I can't be more specific as it is a problem I have not encountered.Paul

Paul,Thanks for the reply. The message came up during the rendering process. I clicked OK and it continued to render but the computer crashes as I mentioned above. There is no POD for Leeds/Bradford either.I'll try fiddling around unless anyone has any other ideas.:-beerchug