Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Elizabeth City TS Tile Mis-named!

For all of you that have already downloaded and generated from my original Elizabeth City TerraScene Pack - don't worry! Your scenery will generate and load just fine. However, I must have been half-asleep when I made the pack - the area is not Elizabeth City! It had been mis-typed on my globe tile chart and I copied the error during its manufacture! :-roll If you want to be accurate, change your folder name that contains the scenery pod and SCF file to Kinston. If some of you teleported to the Elizabeth City airport expecting to see new terraScene in the area, you now know why you didn't! :-lol I will have the library managers pull the mis-named Elizabeth City project pack, and will then re-upload it "reconstituted" as the Kinston project pack. To avoid future confusion, I will choose a different name for the actual Elizabeth City area global tile when I render that area in the near future.The (soon-to-be) Kinston tile actually includes the cities of Kinston and Goldsboro, North Carolina. The tile also includes Seymour Johnson AFB and numerous small strips along the I-95 and I-40 corridors. Again, if you already rendered the misnamed Elizabeth City tile, you already have this area.

Thanks, Steve! I just can't believe that with all of the current downloads not one person said "Wait! Where am I?" :-)