Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edam

AI aircraft disappeard.

Guest kurtj

A while back I tried to install a 3rd party aircraft into FS2k2, and for some reason it made my AI aircraft to disappear. Now I did set the ATC to 80% AI aircraft and maximized my dynamic scenery, but to no avail. Is there A way to bring them back without having to uninstall and reinstall FS2k2? I sure hope so. Any info would be helpful.

Check your fs2002aircraft folder for the following two files:airlines.cfgdefault.dpCheck your fs2002scenedbATCscenery folder for traffic.bgl.If any or all are missing, use Winzip or another unzipping program to retrieve them from your CDs. Search the *.cab files for the files listed above and place them in the folders noted.Lastly, the dynamic scenery selection under options, settings, display, scenery is only for third party addon dynamic scenery. If you have not installed addon dynamic scenery, it is best to deselect this option. It has no bearing on AI traffic.

Guest kurtj

Thanks for the info. The two first files that you have mentioned are missing from the fs2002aircraft folder. So what CD # is these files located on? The traffic.bgl is there.

Guest Edam

Both are on CD #1 in aircraft.cab.