Sign in to follow this  
Guest spenik

computer problems..................finger problems.???

G'day all,Ever since the introduction of the new forum format I am not getting access to past pages.Can anyone help as to why I'm not getting all the past pages?Thanks for your help.Cheers,Roger @YSSYEdit: I'm an idiot :-) Found my problem. I had only 1 month set in my preferences. I don't know how that happened but I made the correction to ALL and now I get everything. :-jumpy

G'day Ken,Mate you have been more help to me and everyone else on this forum than you could ever imagine. :-) We owe you big time. Good luck in your new position with Avsim. They couldn't have picked a better person for the job.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest spenik

Well, some one should change the title of this disscution to "Ken apriciation" ;-) But as long as we are at it, so much the better!I would like to thank you, Ken, for your achored post "First time flyers". I found some excellent Sky.ini fies that I would neaver known existsted. Kudos!But don't get too buisy being the Assistant Forum Administrator to just sit back and Fly! ;-)