Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Repaint of the Staggerwing.

Hi folks,This week it`s poddingtime for my first Staggerwing-repaint.The repaint of the Pa19 F-BOUK is waiting for a new panel.This new panel , made by TJ (ROTW) is going to be great but still in process.In the meantime I put some paint on the Staggerwing.I hope you`ll like it.RegardsLeen de Jager (ROTW)http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/17294.jpg

Guest spenik

I love it Leen! The Blue-Yellow contrast is strikeingly catchey!

Hallo Steve,The bird is ready.I uploaded it to France one hour ago.Tests were completed and I want the bird to FLY :-lolIt`s waiting in the ROTW-Simvol hangar and will be published therefirst.So, monitor the ROTW-Simvol website.As you probably noticed (new logo) our French friends asked me to join the ROTW group (I take that as a great compliment)All members of the ROTW-team publish their works at ROTW-Simvol first.I already did this because of my special relation to their wonderfullPa19,Pa28 and Mustang.The Staggerwing repaint is a bit more than just a repaint.It includes a (partly) redesigned panel and a repositioned instrument.Also some changes of the window-views.Kind regardsLeen ( ROTW-Dutch-branche )