Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagar

norway sceneries

G'Day!I found in the internet the follow link:http://www.flightsim.no/file/Fly/there You can download any norway sceneries and addons - NICE!!!But the download speed is sooooo slow.Is there another page, where I can download the Troms

Guest Hagar

Hi there,You can find all my Fly II sceneries here at Avsim. The ones with everything (Terrascene, Taxiways and 3D Models) can be found in "Fly II Scenery". Stand-alone Terrasceneries in "Fly II Terrascene".If you want the complete ENZV Terrascenery, you will have to download it from flighsim.no, Fly II scenery, as I was not able to upload the 131MB file to Avsim. But you`ll find Jan`s Enzv 3D scenery here.Check my site for more info :)

G'Day!Sure, I looked in the complete avsim forum!But sorry - I search NOT for FlyII, I search only for Fly! or Fly!2K. That's important, cause I need *.epd files. In FlyII are only *.pod files and these I cannot use. (((Or is it possible to translate in *.epd files?)))greetingsmare

Guest Hagar

Mare,Ahh I see! Then it is flightsim.no only, the Fly! section. I never uploaded those sceneries to Avsim, because I felt they were not good enough compared to the automated TS sceneries with USGS data...but still a LOT better than the default scenery :)I don`t know if POD`s translates into EPD`s. I re-made the sceneries for Fly II because of the higher resolution and better 3D models.