Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Sedona - Trying to Get the Red In (pics)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Randall;Just Exccelent, Your Textures Brings Out everything good for this sim!Thanks , Looking forward to downloading your scenery.Jeff

Randall, the scenery is looking great!!! I am in the process of changing the airport scenery. How do the buildings that I place line up with your scenery? I can delete them, but I cannot change their position because I don't have your scenery.

Wayne,I hope to be uploading the render packs and textures by the weekend. In the meantime, here are some images of your work resting on the new landscape:The airport sits perfectly on the plateau - also, I'd say the taxiways are right on. The tarmac and building areas actually extend further than you have them (compare the 3rd USGS image with this first screenshot) and buildings are also located at either end. My TS road comes in and splits properly, though it appears to end too soon - the split should give you a feel for the alignment.

A higher angle, so you can see the position on the plateau

USGS image - I've noted some of the items I mentioned previously. The little dot at the end of arrow 1 is the restaurant; Item 2 is a rough outline of a gravel parking lot; Item 3 is where that gorgeous yellow biplane (Waco?) was parked