Sign in to follow this  
Guest Etabubu

Weird problem patching Fly! 2

Hi!I'm new here, so first of all I want to say HI to all :)The problem is:I bought a new hard disk (82 Gb) and divided in two equal partitions (40 Gb).All works fine, I mean Windows, the games and all the stuff.I installed Fly! 2 and it works fine. Then I downloaded the patch flyII152-210update.zip but just after locating the Fly! 2 directory the installation program pops up with an error saying that I don't have enough free space on the hard disk to patch!!! I have something like 35 Gb free!!!I tried many times, but the error is still there and it doesn't allow me to patch the game!Did someone have the same problem with new huge hard drive?Thank you for the help!Bless, bless!F104

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If your copy of Fly! II is the European version, you shouldn't be using the "all-inclusive" patch. All you need to do is install the Patch Update 4 to get to level 210.Once you are at level 210, download and install the 240 patch to bring the installation up-to-date.All of this is noted in the First Time Flyer!ers FAQ at the top of the general forum page: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...esg_id=55&page=Let us know if this doesn't resolve the issue. If you've run the wrong patch, you may have to clean up and reinstall Fly!II before restarting the patching process.

Ok, I was trying to patch it with wrong patch! :((Thank you very much for your help!!!Bye ByeF104