Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hi, I have just built a PC with an Asus A7N266-C motherboard and a GeForce2 Mx400 64Mb graphics card. My problem is when I exit MS2002 my whole computer locks up and the screen rolls and flickers and shakes, only the top half appears and their are white lines running through it. This ONLY happens when exiting MS2002. Please help!Thanks ric

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you running FS2002 in full screen mode and at a different resolution/color quality than your normal windows resolution/color quality. It sounds like your computer graphics card is locking up trying to change between resolutions/color quality and possibly scan frequencies.Try matching the two. In windows, right click your desktop, select properties, settings, and set the resolution/color quality you want. Restart fs2002, select settings, display, hardward tab, and select the same resolution/color quality for the full screen mode, click Ok. Fly FS2002 and then quit and see if it still causes problems.If it does, you may need to make other adjustments to your graphics card by tweaking or replacement drivers.