Sign in to follow this  
Guest spenik

TBM 700 Socata, Installation problems

Guest spenik

I shall try not to make this too difficult, but I have been unable to use the TBM 700, ever. I have tried reading all the posts about the problems others are having and their solutions, but some of those remain unsolved!I noted that many more Mac users are having difficulties, then PC. I belive this has something to do with the fact that DLLs do not run on Macs, if I am not mistaken. I tried removing the DLLs from the Moduels/mac/folder, but It still gave the same CTD:"subsystem not registered (tbmf)"I know this is an excellent plane and that it is quite a shame not to use it. Thank you very much, I know this is an old question, but one have not quite answered yet.

G'day Bob,Mate I'm not a Mac user but thought I might as well add my 2C worth. Have you got all the original TRI aircraft in your aircraft folder.? Just a thought.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest spenik

Yes. Neaver thought that would have anything to do with it, but yes I do.Do you have a Working TBM 700?Many thanks Roger!