Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

Using color correction to improve gfx quality?

Hi.I have seen in the screenshots forum, that one of the most common ways to improve screenshots is to change the color curve, gamma, contrast etc.The results can be pretty good if you know what you're doing. You can make it look like a 70s film, or you can make it look more realistic.IMO, the colors in FS2002 are not very realistic. It's too colorful and dark.But most modern graphics cards allow you to change the gamma, contrast, color balance etc in the game itself. Has anyone tried changing the values there? FYI, it's under Display Properties, Settings, then Advanced, and you should have a tab there, Color Correction. There's also Digital Vibrance Control.I played a little with the settings, but I don't know what a realistic setting would be.Has anyone else tried changing the setting, and what's a realistic setting to make FS 2002 look more real?

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP