Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Just uploaded the FMC( actually, the flight planner) little known feature tutorial

Guest tonyc

that I had written about a while back. Our dear friend Azzurro suggested that I write a tutorial on it, and so I wrote one. It's light and , hopefully, fun and instructive. Enjoy!tony

Guest tonyc

Boy, posting this twice by mistake because Avsim is slow was easy. Avsim is so slow today that I can't upload the file. Be patient.....tony

Guest pilotsim7828

Hello Tony;I was wondering if you would like to post your tutorial into the Flydevelopers.com Website http://www.flydevelopers.com/Packing it full of tutorials for all developers to come & expand thier skillsto make fly! II , Fly! & Fly! 2K better for everyoneThanks to all the help you and others have given Me & this communityJeffhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg

Guest tonyc

Jeff, where do I send(upload it) the file? Let me know. I checked the flydevelopers site, but did not see reference to it, unless they are to be sento to F2FDesign, which would be fine. I simply need to know. thanks.tony

Hey Tony,I just wanted to thank you for the tutorial and tell you how much I enjoyed it! I never knew the fact that you could "x" out of Flight Planner and have the plan loaded in FMC. Little known facts! I enjoy all your work, Tony. Thanks so much for all you do to make FLYII as great as it can be!Thanks again!God bless,Earl