Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Air Nelson Ltd....................................................

G'day all,Just making sure that down under is being represented on the repaints for the Saab340. With Tony's permission I will pod up and upload to the library after the final release of the Saab340.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very nice. Thanks for looking after us down here. In fact Nelson is my birth place.

G'day Rich,Glad to see you on the forum. I was begining to think I was the onlyguy from Oceania on the forum.Hope you like my repaint. I thought it only common sense to hold off until Tony issues the final release of the Saab otherwise it would need constant upgrading.I must admit I have never heard of Nelson but NZ is high on our holiday destinations after our Fiji trip in August.Cheers,Roger

G'day Steve,Stop the tantrum's! Stevie can't have an ice cream :-lolBut; if Steve emails me at rogermaz@idx.com.au I will email back the *.tif file for your art folder. :-)Podding and uploading to the library is NOT an option at this stage. We will just have to wait until the aircraft is finalised.Cheers,Roger @YSSY