Sign in to follow this  
rodger

Skies Moise - After Elevation

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Dear Lobo,Try to slice a scenery (using Terrascene) around these elevations and see if works. The default Fly's texture will be replaced by the new ones.Also advance TIME (hit T key) and the sky should be back to normal.Good Luck, KeytonPS: my email is keyton@secrel.com.br. I would like to change some ideas with you about Fly's brazilian scenarios future.

Guest dannol

I started getting that problem when the sun dropped below mountain elevations. I also got the same "bands in the sky" when I set the weather to low visibility like fog or haize. There was nothing I could do to fix it until recently. I upgraded my video card drivers to a recent version of the drivers (I have an MSI GeForce 3 TI200) and it finally went away. Try putting the sun high in the sky and see if the bands still appear.

HiI have this problem too and it was discussed several times in this Forum.Sorry to say it seems there is no solutions that works in all cases.I even bought a new grafics card, which made this error appear more seldom, but I still get itHarald

try to reduce the visibility setting for that scenery and it willbe gone. (think it was less than 25nm or so, you need to experiment).It doesn't work for all places though. You might have to adjust it again. But at least it might be kind of a work around. :-) Hope this helps,