Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Hello, A question in relation to the two defualt planes in FS9, Please.

As mentioned in the title line the question I have in in relaatio to the Defualt King Air 350 (I did add Lizzrados ((I hope I spelled ok, my bad if not)) fix to all the defualts as well as the many add ons he has so kindly sharred with us), and the Lear comparable in the following example:Lets say you have the defualt King Air 350 and the same Lear with the mentioned fix, and also apple to apple W/O any fix.OK, can you adjust the fuel and payload weight in the two planes to "bare mins" (ie... say 20 percent in both fuel and cargo (((I also mean two people, for the pickers out there, (LOL), oh ya the weight of the two people I am experimenting with is 180 each,))).So you got a lear and a king air 350 in the same loads as mentioned.How close to a King Air 305 and a Lear perform to each other.Will the T/O and Landing requirments narrow?If (dealing in % here)is there a cross over of the axis. I mean the performance for T/O and Landing in relation to the fuel, people, and cargo load.It seems the King Air 350 (real world specs) can get qwick fast, dose the relations above mention and the T/O and landing performance differ alot between the two planes, ie will the lear require a lot more lenght to land than an equally loaded 350.Bottom line can a T-prop of high speed land shorter than a jet like a lear apples to apples in relation to total weight being the equal.Thanks all.Mark.PS, Just wanting to know of these two planes as we all have them in fs09.PSS, I was hoping to stick to the defualt at this time as means to establish somewhat of a base line.Mark.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

G'day Mark,You've accidentally wandered into the Fly! forum mate.!!! :-)If you want to see a really nice King Air panel try this one.BTW. re RMISingle yellow pointer - can be selected to point to either VOR (#1NAV) or ADF (ndb).Dual green pointer - can be selected to point to either VOR (#2NAV)or ADF (ndb).In the attached pic the single pointer is selected to VOR (109.9 on #1NAV ) and the dual pointer is selected to ADF (239 on ADF). Happy simming.Cheers,Roger @YSSYEdit: spelling.