Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Peregrine Problem

It's been a while since I flew the Peregrine and today when going throught the start up routine I encountered a problem that I'm sure has a simple explanation, but is beyond me at this point.After bringing the APU on line and turning on the the flight displays I'm not able to close the generators and bus after starting the engines to keep the flight displays on when I power off the APU, the flight dislplays go off and the master warning comes on when the engines are at idle. It's really strange but the only way to keep the flight displays on is to either add power to the engines and the generator lights on the overhead panel dissappear and the flight displays come back on or keep the APU on full time. I've followed the start up proceedure to the letter and I'm not geting any AC power when the inverters are on either. Head Scratcher

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

G'day Head scratcher????,Are you talking about Fly2k or Fly!II ?Irrespective, when things start going strange with an aircraft try going to the Fly/aircraft folder and deleting the *hst file for that aircraft. Sometimes it gets corrupted and causes all sorts of problems.Hope this helps, if not get back to us.Cheers,Roger @YSSY