Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Bart ..........Beaver cockpit pics.

G'day Bart,I don't know how far advanced you are with the Beaver but if any of these pics are of any use to you then email merogermaz@idx.com.auand I'll zip them up and email them to you. They are all 1024 x 768 As soon as the pilot had got out to open the door for us I was accross into his seat like a rat up a drain pipe. :-) Wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. Unfortunately I literally only had about a minute or so. With everything set on auto I just aimed and fired away. Some of them I took from the copilots seat whilst in flight.The pilot was a young Canadian lad (about 25), only been in Fiji about 14 months flying tourists around the various island resorts. Nice work if you can get it :-) The Beaver is a 1958 model (older than many on this forum) but in very good condition and had a modification to the wings to improve the low speed handling. A false drooping L/E rivetted over the original L/E to give quite a noticeable undercamber. One of the pics shows this. If you don't want them then no worries. I'll just keep them on CD for future referrence. Cheers mate,Roger @YSSY