Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeliFLYer

Thanks Guys

Guest Steve Brown

Thanks guys for all the thoughts and best wishes to me after my fall. Im still hobbling along and it takes me 5 minutes just to get downstairs. Things are getting better though. Well after a lot of messing around with my computer it has died on me. So Im getting a new one after I return from Florida in December. My wife is letting me try my creating on her laptop which is very slow and only just loads Fly2.But thats all I need for now, I was able to create more Autogen Trees today, though it takes 3 times as long. So, between my wife working on the computer we will still have some advance in the models for the new Autogen, but a lot more slower.So as Giorgio said, more models will follow :-) All the best to you all, Steve.My Websitehttp://www.wrexhamspace.orghttp://www.wrexhamspace.org/Steves%20Card.jpg

Guest chezz

Hi Steve,It's good to hear that you're O.K. and back on track. Please be careful.Thanks for all your contributions to FLY2.chris_CA

Guest andrewluck

Hi SteveNice to hear from you Steve. Had us worried for a while there.Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Guest danieletona

It is a joy to hear again you. :-yellow1 Dan

Guest detector

:+ Hi Steve.Modified my fridge a while ago, and it ended up like they say on Discovery: "An accident just wating to happen"...a huge Cider bottle fell out when I opened the door...and crushed one of my toes. Still walking around like a drunk, toe biggger than a garden hose :-lol Now, get back on track and keep up that fine 3D stuff you make!

Steve,I want to add my appreciation for all you've added to this community and wish you a speedy recovery!I'm just getting back into Fly! as my video card died about 3 weeks ago - had to go to an old card and haven't been able to fly or do any work in the simulation for several weeks.

Randall Rocke

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Steve,I am very glad that there was no dramatic injury - you know how I mean that, I treated several people VERY terrible hurt after falling down a ladder, but I hope you will recover soon without any further problems :-)All the best wishes for you and your family from Bremen.Georg