Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilove777

Another 727 just landed on the server's runway.

Guest Eagle

Very nice job on painting, John. That is one of my favorite aircraft and I will use the repaint.What did you mean by "see you on the other side of 2008"? Hope you will be around in 2005 and we will see more repaints.

G'day John,Ah the cackle of JT-8's ; them smell of kero wafting across the tarmac. Memories sweet memories :-)Nice repaint! Doesn't matter if it's ficticious or not. Look at some of the corporate paint schemes appearing on restored warbirds.Nice and hilly around that airport (Canada??)Keep up the excellent work.Cheers,Roger

Guest ilove777

Thanks, Roger!That means so much to me.I have to laugh.. I meant to say in my original post that "maybe it's NOT perfect." Guess I forgot to edit myself and fear I came out conceited instead.The airport around which I have pictured my aircraft is located in southern California (my "other" home). Care to guess? I'll give you one major clue -- this airport is busiest in the wintertime than any other during the year.Happy summer down under, mate!John BauderFly! II PCNew York, NYKLGA/KJFKjohnbauder@mac.com

Guest ilove777

At the rate things are going in our country, "the other side" refers to Canada itself, as my partner and I may end up moving there when I get my degree sometime in 2008. That is, unless things change very dramatically!The sky's the limit!John BauderFly! II PCNew York, NYKLGA/KJFKjohnbauder@mac.com