Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

Moved the gauges....(pic)

Guest tonyc

Since I could not find a spot for the two fuel gauges and the amp gauge in the front panel pf the Electra, I placed them in the side panel.tony

G'day Tony,Looks great!I think they blend in quite nicely in the side panel. Don't look out of place at all.I haven't even started on a panel yet.Keep up the great work.Cheers,Roger

Guest tonyc

Roger,Don't forget Panel Maker. It's not perfect, but it speeds up as well as simplify panel mods.tony

G'day Tony,I'll have to have another go at using panel maker! I did try it when it was first available but got myself into such a mess ( never was any good at following instructions :-) ) that I resorted to the slow old manual method. I've marveled at the speed with which you have created modified panels using panel maker so I'll have another go.Cheers,Roger

Guest tonyc

When you are ready, let me know and we'll pick a few guages to play with. Tony