Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

a nice flight in Corsica with the erj 145 and the new panel....pics

Guest tonyc

Sometime we forget that we should be flying a bit more rather than be looking for add ons....;-)tony

Guest roland_lfor

...Or create some add-ons ... - roland -:-hang

Guest laurentC

Hi Tony,Nice pictures ... yes : Fly! gives us the great opportunity of investigate each add-on thoroughtly, eh, eh !Take care,lauent

Guest dajackman

IS that panel on the file server here or is this something you are working on....I love it!

Guest tonyc

It's not uploaded yet. I need to POD it and ensure that it fits in all systems. A week or two , I hope. ;-)tony

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Plenty of add ons very few fixes. Soup into a leaky pot maybe?:-wave

Guest tonyc

We all have our interests, including fixes. Many of us( or few of us) have gone from waiting until someone does some work to taking up some aspects of building or modifying planes. ;-) It's fun, and you can join us .tony

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I'm workin' on it slow but sure. The ROTW DVD is a quantum leap and I think the right approach is another unoficial patch. Then more people will enjoy all the addons developed. For FLY 2 to really thrive it has to be something more plug and play or FS9 will be really tempting. For my part I would like to take all the existing fixes not included on the DVD into one single zippable file that will run off a single EXE. Till I figure that one out I will continue posting problems so people that like to play with systems can devise ways around them. I have a lot more to post about the GPS and default ATC but I am waiting and hoping ROTW dealt with some of those isues.They also serve who Beta test:-wave