Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeliFLYer

Fly Guide

Hi all,Came across an interesting website a few days ago.It has tutorials for the Malibu, the Hawker and the PMDG Boeing 777.Unfortunately, the site is no longer maintained and the downloads cannot be obtained.I followed the flightplan for the Malibu (as best I could with no download for it) and found some features that I had not previously noted.It is well worth a look at.www.zulu1.com:-cool

Guest dajackman

I used to have these downloads. I'll see if I can dig 'em up.....

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi FLY!ersIf you want to use this interesting infos OFFLINE, load the whole webside down onto your harddisk withWebSpider Freeware, Xaldon Technologieswww.xaldon.deThen you have ALL THE TIME you need to study it. (5.5 MB free hd space for the webside requiered).RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest HeliFLYer

Sorry!!!Have to correct myself - this wonderful program is NO VALUE for you as there is NO ENGLISCH VERSION!!!I realised that after testing the link above AFTER I had already posted.I regret any inconvenience caused by me.RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW