Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris Wallace

Printing Charts?

Guest natedanger

Quick question....I dusted off my copy of Fly because I remembered that there is a disk labled charts and I am wondering if there is a way to view and print those charts. Any ideas? I searched through this group and could not find any mention of this and I appologize if it has been asked before.Thanks,Dale

Dale,You might do a search in the File Library - it's been a long time, but I seem to recall someone making a tool for that purpose (at least for Fly!1).

Randall Rocke

Guest Chris Wallace

Yes, this was my Fly Charts program from many years ago. I assume you're talking about the original Fly! charts (.RAW file format) and not the Fly! II charts (.ECW format). If so, search for "flycharts" in the Fly! Miscellaneous Files section of the library. Fly! II ECW charts can be printed through Photoshop or Paintshop Pro using the free plugin at http://www.ermapper.comChris WallaceOttawa, Canada